Saturday, September 15, 2012

Forming Up Your Genealogy--Part 16

While doing research for the FSGS newsletter, I ran across an item that I thought might interest readers of this blog. Genealogy In Time has an online individual fact sheet that was created in 2008. Click here to see the form.

What I find interesting about the form is that I've written about every skill you would need to reproduce this form. Actually, I've written about additional skills that you could use to make the form fillable.

The upshot of all of this is that the time you spend reading a blog like this one comes into play when you find an example of something you'd like to produce for yourself. You can examine the sample, reverse engineer it, and in some cases, make it better.

So go check out the form and see if you feel confident enough in your skills to reproduce...or reproduce and improve it.

No comments:

Post a Comment