Friday, February 15, 2013

Posting Status

You may have noticed that I've been rather erratic with my posts. I've been buried in any number of other things...not the least being work. Of late, work has become more pressing and I've had to devote more than my usual energy to it. That circumstance seems to be ramping up rather than letting up. So I'm afraid that my posts will continue to be erratic until at least the beginning of May...when I'll either be a hero or unemployed!

That being said, I will post as I am able. For example, I have to put together the instructions for using Excel to create and use a research log for the March computer SIG meeting of my local society. When that doc is complete, I'll write about it here and post links to the instructions.

I also promised to create ebooks based on some of the series posts. I haven't forgotten. I just haven't gotten to it yet. So it remains an unfulfilled goal that I will pursue as I am able.

One of the things that took up my time in January was the February issue Florida Lines, the Florida State Genealogical Society newsletter. If you'd like to see what I do with a newsletter, click here. It's created using MS Word so that if something happens and I am no longer editor that it can be easily picked up by the next editor. So you can see that I use all of the skills I talk about in MS Word posts.

In the meantime, if you have a question, please email me at info@technology-tamers.com and I'll be happy to try to answer your questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment