Wednesday, July 4, 2012

New Orleans Event


Almost everybody I know has a few once in a lifetime events. I had the privilege of being in attendance as a family friend, Neal J. Seago, celebrated one of those events in his life.

In the picture above, Neal is busting a bottle of champagne on the railing of a new tugboat that was named after him. The boat is owned by Blessey Marine Services in New Orleans. Under the command of Captain Greg Cameron, the tugboat will be moved through the Inland Waterway to its home port of Houston. If you click here, you'll go to the Blessey website with the christenings for 2012. The pictures from the Neal J. Seago christening aren't up there yet but I'm sure they will be in the next few weeks.

I, of course, also had a once in a lifetime event in that I've never attended the christening of a boat before. All in all, it was a fun day for everybody concerned.

I'll get back to posting next week. I'm back at home in Florida. I've taken the week off from work and I'd like to work on a presentation and a few other items I've had in the background for a while.

I hope that each of you has a happy and safe 4th of July.

No comments:

Post a Comment